Texas Urology Specialists is a part of Texas Oncology, one of the top providers of specialty medical care in Texas. Patients want healthcare providers who are experts in their field, knowledgeable about the latest in treatments and technology, and sensitive to their individual concerns — and we wouldn’t have it any other way. We’re committed to giving each of our patients and their families our time, attention and the highest-quality urologic care.
Texas Urology Specialists’ mission is to provide high quality, patient-focused urologic care as cost effectively as possible. Toward that goal, we will strive to:
- Be sensitive to our patients’ physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Respect our patients’ dignity and right to privacy and confidentiality.
- Serve as patient advocates in matters involving third-party payers.
- Provide convenient access to our offices with minimal scheduling delays.
- Recognize the importance of educating our patients and their families regarding every aspect of their medical condition.
- Wherever possible, emphasize wellness and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Recognize our employees as our most valuable resource.
We provide patients the full spectrum of urologic care — from pre-screening, testing and diagnosis to the ongoing care and treatment of conditions for both men and women. We test for and treat infertility, incontinence, prostate diseases, urinary tract conditions, sexually transmitted diseases and more.
We understand that it can be stressful to travel to multiple locations to get screening, diagnosis and treatment. We’ve made sure that you can do everything in one place. And, because of our association with Texas Oncology, our patients are provided access to the latest cancer treatments and technologies with personal care from our expert staff.
Learn About Procedures >
Our Affiliation with Texas Oncology
All Texas Urology Specialists locations are fully integrated with Texas Oncology. For patients who may have cancer of the urogenital system, we offer seamless care between our urology specialists and the oncologists and radiotherapists at Texas Oncology. Our patients benefit from participation in Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) and US Oncology clinical trials. They also benefit from the latest cancer-fighting technologies provided by the nation’s largest cancer care network.
Our clinical structure makes it easy for you to get the best urologic care, whether you are experiencing a routine urologic condition, or a serious or life-threatening disease.