Texas Urology Specialists participates in most health insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid, and selected Health Insurance Marketplace plans.
The list below reflects some of the plans we accept.
Not all plans are available at all of our cancer centers, so it's important to call your insurance company to confirm if your plan is available at Texas Urology Specialists centers in your area.
Our financial counselors will verify your coverage prior to your appointment.
If you do not see your health insurance plan listed, please call your cancer center for additional information. New insurance plans are being added all the time.
- AARP MedicareComplete/Secure Horizons
- Advantra Medicare (Coventry Medicare Advantage)
- Aetna Medicare – limited markets
- Amerigroup Medicaid
- Amerigroup Medicare Advantage
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Care N Care* – Tarrant County only
- Cigna HealthSpring Medicaid – limited markets
- Cigna-HealthSpring Medicare – limited markets
- First Care Health Plan
- First Care Medicare Advantage
- First Care Medicaid
- First Health
- Great West/CIGNA
- Humana HMO – Austin, Waco, Houston markets only
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS)
- Molina Healthcare Medicaid
- Molina Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- Superior Healthplan Medicaid
- Superior Healthplan Medicare Advantage
- Texas Medicaid
- Traditional Medicare
- TRS Active Care – Aetna/BCBS/FirstCare
- TRS Care – Humana
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Medicaid
- USA MCO
- Universal American – Texan Plus Medicare Advantage – limited markets
- Vital Traditions (Scott & White Medicare Advantage Plan)
2017 Health Insurance Marketplace Plans
- Aetna – Austin and San Antonio markets only
- Baylor Scott & White Health Plan – Dallas/Fort Worth, Central Texas, East/Southeast Texas
- BlueCross BlueShield / Blue Advantage HMO* – Statewide
- Christus Health Plan – East Texas, Beaumont, South Gulf Coast markets
- CIGNA – Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston markets
- FirstCare Health Plans – Northwest Texas, Central Texas, East Texas markets
- Humana – San Antonio, Waco markets
- Molina Healthcare – Dallas, El Paso, Houston, Rio Grande Valley markets
- Prominence Health Plan – Amarillo, Sherman/Denison, Rio Grande Valley markets
* Physician participation is limited by BlueCross BlueShield. Not all physicians will be in the Blue Advantage HMO network.
Not all plans are available statewide, so it's important to call your insurance agent or go to www.healthcare.gov to confirm which plans are available in your area.